about myself

Being a Japanese is a question for me.
I lived in Kenya (africa) for a year when I was small and I have been living in Australia for 3years. Before Australia, I lived in New Zealand for 4 years. I am 22 now, so 8years out of 22years long life is a big part of my life.

In Australia, I only have one Japanese friend and almost everyone says that I am not a Japanese. I always get people telling me I do not look like a Japanese. They think I am a Korean or a Chinese which I hate to be called. I guess I think I am a Japanese and I get little offended by these people.

Is it because I have been overseas for too long?....Anyways...I am going to blog about what is being Japanese.....or...anything to do with Japan I guess. Sometimes off the topic lol.

ABOUT MYSELF
I am a 22 year-old girl studying International Studies in Sydney Australia. I already got a full time position in Japan and starting graduate position in April 2009. I love shopping, going Karaoke and watching TV! I also study Chinese now and like to listen Taiwanese songs. For my course at University, I am doing internship at Japanese Tourism Organization and that gave me inspiration to start this blog!! I want to know more about Japan and like to share with others!!

Comments

Deshiro said…
I find you very interesting. To be so international is wonderful! I'm very interested to know more about Japan from you.

Popular Posts