Custermize your Longchamp bag!!

I was very excited couple weeks ago, to find out you can make custom made Longchamp bag.
Well I didn't even know you can do that online but it is the first and only shop that can do so in the store.
It's in Aoyama, just by Harajuku Station, and it was all exciting.

Finally the day before yesterday I have received a call and I went to pick it up last night.


My name is also printed on the bag.  I must say this is the only bag in the world!!
I already have a dark gray one so I decided to get a different colour and chose the one that makes me little older and smart. 

Although you can do the same online, you can touch and feel the material and see the real colour there and for the first timers it makes it feel safer to do so.  It is also good for people who don't want to give away credit card details.  Probably for the second time and later, you can just purchase online and your bag will be delivered to your door step.

It's not too expensive and you can make the one you love!! Longchamp bag is very easy to use.  It's light and tough!! I put so much things in the bag and it doesn't break.  It doesn't look tough at all but it is!! You must get one if you have not.  There are lots of girls have Longchamp bags in Australia and Singapore/Malaysia but there is still very few in Japan.  I am going to do my best to spread the word for Longchamp because I love it so much!! hahahaha it sounds so gay :p

I am already thinking about ordering the second custom made bag :p 


Comments

engr.mum said…
how much does it cost in JPY?? i am staying in Yokohama. I wanna try that branch.

Popular Posts