The Fire of Summer

No,it's not the fire you imaged.It's fireworks.In Japan there are lots of fireworks events during summer and girls often wear Yukata which is summer version of Kimono,almost,People love fireworks and usualy it comes with lots of street foods.

Last weekend there were two big firework events in Japan. I went to a smaller one in Showa Memorial Park.Bigger one was by Sumida river and on aired to TV. It's quite commerised as lots of business foundraise for such events.

My one had 5,000fireworks and 60,000people gathered for it.One of friend started to reserv our seats just after mid-day.

I might be going another one which is bigger than the one I just went to. But I have not made my mind up yet because there will be too many people,,,but it also really fun!!

Japanese like this kind of festival because we think that we can feel cool by watching these events. It is uniquely very Japanese that by watching or listening will make us cooler. For example, we think that listening to water running, will make us cooler. Fireworks event is one of these try-to-be-cool events. (According to me :p)

I took some pictures with my friends camera and I am getting them probably tomorrow, so when I do, I will upload them here!! The picture I uploaded was taken by my cell. I like it but it is not clear.....

Hopefully, you are feeling cooler by looking at the picture!!!Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts