Sound of Summer




Yes it is what you think it is. It's Cicada "Semi". I am not sure where they are from,....they are lots of them around Japan in Summer. Especially around my place, there are plenty of them in Summer. And it has started to make noisy in this last 2-3days. Tonight, I was walking home after having dinner with my friends, I saw white stuffs. At the beginning, I didn't know what they are but in a few second, I knew it. It was Cisada!! I looked around and there were few of them in 10-15metres! I got excited and went home to get cameras!!

I haven't seen them for few years. I am pretty sure in few days I will get sick of them. They annoys everyone so bad in this time because they are just tooooooo noisy.

Well of course all the little kids love them!! Since it is school holiday right now, there are lots of kids catching the cicadas!!I still remember catching them but I was so scared to touch it at the beginnning. Great time for kids but....there are lots of happy kids and lote of unhappy parents! and I am glad I am not neither of them yet LOL but I am happy because I don't have to fight over seats in the train with kids for a month or so!! hahahaha what an adult!!

Gotta go yo'all! Night night





Comments

Popular Posts